Kenshi Free Download Latest Version for PC, This Game with all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, This PC game is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer setup of Kenshi for supported hardware version of PC.
Kenshi Free Download Overview
A free-roaming squad based RPG focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the cannibals. You can also download Tactical Combat Department.
Research new equipment and craft new gear. Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business. Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh desert. Train your men up from puny victims to master warriors. Carry your wounded squad mates to safety and get them all home alive. You can also download Limitless Hunger.
Features of Kenshi
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Kenshi Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your PC support them.
- Freeform gameplay in a seamless game world in the largest single-player RPG world since Daggerfall, stretching over 870 square kilometers. The game will never seek to limit you or restrict your personal play style.
- Custom design as many characters as you want and build up a whole squad to fight for you. Characters will grow and become stronger with experience, not just in their stats but their appearance too.
- Original take on the RTS-RPG hybrid genre. No “hero” characters with artificially stronger stats than everybody else- Every character and NPC you meet is potentially an equal, and has a name, a life.
- You are not the chosen one. You’re not great and powerful. You don’t have more ‘hitpoints’ than everyone else. You are not the center of the universe, and you are not special. Unless you work for it.
- Build a base where you can research new technologies, upgrade your defences and craft new gear.
- Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business.
- Variation and possibilities of gameplay. Be good, be evil, be a businessman, be a thief, live in a town, live in the desert, travel alone, travel in hordes, build a fortress, raze a city. Devote yourself to freeing slaves, or maybe end up a slave yourself.
- Dynamic, ever changing world. Support or hinder whoever you wish, or keep to yourself, the world won’t stop moving. This is not just a “game”, you are living and surviving in a simulated world.
- Get captured by cannibals and eaten alive, or sold off by slavers and forced to work in the mines. These are not scripted events, just a regular part of this chaotic world that ruins your life by chance. Anything can happen, yet anything can be overcome if you have the strength.
- Absolutely no Level-scaling. The world does not level up along with you, and the shops don’t change their inventory to only items matching your level. At the start of the game almost everyone will be stronger than you, and survival will always be a struggle. The game won’t hold your hand or help you when you’re down.
- Realistic medical system that affects gameplay. A character with a wounded leg will limp or crawl and slow the party down, wounded arms means you must use your sword one-handed or not at all. Severe injuries will result in amputees needing robotic limb replacements. Blood loss means you can pass out, and the blood will attract predators. A character’s stats are affected by equipment, encumbrance, blood loss, injuries and starvation.
- Intelligent AI that allows for characters to reason and work towards long-term goals and desires. Squads work together and carry their wounded to safety. Characters can be setup to take care of micromanagement for you and run production in your base.
- Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh environment.
- Independently developed with no design influences, or alterations dictated by men in gray suits who have never played a game before in their lives.
- Original game world. There are no fantasy-knock-off cliches. No magic.
System Requirements for Kenshi Free Download
Before you install Kenshi Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- OS:Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor:Quad-core 64-bit
- Memory:16 GB RAM
- Hard Drive:14GB HD space
- Recommended install to SSD for optimum performance
Kenshi Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Video Game Full Name: Kenshi
- Download File Name: ipcgames.com_Kenshi.rar
- Download File Size: 6.9 GB. (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
How to Install Kenshi
- It is strongly recommended to disable any security or antivirus program before extracting or installation of the game.
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install game.
- If packed file require password its always ipcgames.com
- if installation is not working or stuck every time please try moving your setup files in simple directory like D:\Games\GameSetupFiles.
- After installation copy all files from ipcgames.com_fix to game installation directory. (replacing old ones)
- If you still need help you can always ask for help on our Contact Us page.
- If you have request for a game to be posted please visit our Request Page.
Kenshi Download Information
Click on below button to start downloading Kenshi. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Kenshi Free. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible hardware version of Windows PC.